Owner Relations FAQs

Please use the attached form. Please mail form to the attention of the Division Order Department, or scan and email to divisionorders@mewbourne.com, or fax to 903-561-8909.

Click here for the Address Change form.


Yes.  Please fill out from the link below and mail to the address on the form. We must have an original signature to process the change.

Click here for the Direct Deposit form.


Please call our Revenue Department at 903-561-2900, or email us at ownerrelations@mewbourne.com. Please include your name, daytime phone number including area code, owner number, social security number, or TIN, for verification and your question.


Royalty owners who received $10 or more and working interest owners who received $600 or more in the calendar year will receive a 1099 by January 31st of the following year. The income reported to the IRS is your gross income prior to any other deductions or taxes. The 1099 will also list any state or US withholding amounts deducted from your revenue checks.


If your check is stolen, contact the Revenue Department at Mewbourne Oil Company immediately at 903-561-2900. Any check greater than six months old should be marked "VOID" and sent back to Mewbourne. We will reissue the check on our next revenue check run once the check is received.


There is only 3 Minimum Pay options, $10, $25, and $100.

Please note: Your account will only generate a check if the amount is greater than $100. If you prefer a $10 or $25 option, please send a signed letter stating
which of the 2 options you would like it changed to with your owner number and social security number for verification. Please mail this to the attention of our Revenue Department or fax to 903-561-1515.


Please allow 10 business days to receive your current month revenue check. Revenue checks are usually printed around the 15th of the current month.


How can I check on the Production status of a well?

Please visit the website of the state regulatory agency where the well is located.

- Texas Railroad Commission: www.rrc.state.tx.us

- Oklahoma Corporation Commission: www.occeweb.com

- New Mexico Oil Conservation Division: www.emnrd.state.nm.us/OCD/

- Kansas Corporation Commission: www.kcc.state.ks.us


"Pursuant to HB 981 passed by the Legislature of the State of Texas, we are required to provide you with the following information:
Section 91.504, Texas Natural Resources Code, gives an owner of a royalty interest in oil or gas produced in Texas the right to request from a payor information about itemized deductions, the heating value of the gas and the Railroad Commission of Texas identification number for the lease, property or well that may not have been provided to the royalty interest owner. The request must be in writing and must be made by certified mail. A payor must respond to a request regarding itemized deductions, the heating value of the gas or the Railroad Commission of Texas identification number by certified mail not later than the 60th day after the date the request is received. Additional information regarding production and related information may be obtained by contacting the Railroad Commission of Texas’ office of Public Assistance or accessing the commission’s website."

© Mewbourne Oil Company, Inc. • (903) 561-2900 • PoliciesContactGroup M7 design

Mewbourne Oil Company, established in 1965, is a prominent independent oil and natural gas producer in the
Anadarko Basin of Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas and in the Permian Basin of Texas and New Mexico.